- Input for air change rate calculations was not responding in certain circumstances.
- Exiting custom duct input page was not responding in certain circumstances.
- Changes made for installation prompt on Android devices - Chrome version 92 or greater.
- Display of warning message when operating on Android or iOS, but not installed onto homescreen, revised.
- Content Security Policy added.
- Code added to increase likelyhood of browser storage being persisted.
- Revisions to user interface. Paypal link now displays more consistently.
- Reminder notice added for Android and iOS if the app has not been installed on, and launched from, the home screen.
- Revisions to ensure app can always operate offline.
- Revisions to Project Files page to prevent errors when resizing the window on desktop machines.
- System pressure loss calculations added.
- Dark mode implemented for supporting OSs.
- On desktop systems, right-click can be used on output lists.
- File sizes reduced for faster updating/loading.
- Major internal changes for compatibility with macOS Catalina/Safari 13, iOS 13 and iPadOS 13.
- Project files can now be renamed.
- Contents of project files can now be reordered.
- Now fully compliant with Progressive Web App (PWA) specifications.
- On Windows and Mac, Fanfare UV can be run as a standalone app from the desktop (Chrome browser only).
- Backup/recovery system for registration codes built into app.
- Duct sizing data can now be added to project files and output to pdf.
- Custom ducts can now be defined for output in duct lists. For registered users, custom ducts can be saved to and restored from the Silverglance server.
- Initial release of Fanfare UV universal webapp.
- Supersedes Android v3.06, iOS v.2.01 and Windows v.2.02.
- Vertigo unit conversions app included.